Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,just wondering what happens with a group buy,does it work out cheaper because several tuneboys are bought at the same time?:confused:

·
Registered
361 Posts
everything is cheaper in bulk.

But the AUD is in the dumps right now so youd probably get the same deal without a group buy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey, I'm from Australia.

I'm interested in buying a Tuneboy kit, and organising a group buy if anyone is interested.

And just because our dollar has gone to ****, doesn't mean its not worth a group buy, it just means that it will be even cheaper.

If you guys want to go ahead, I can call the Tuneboy sellers and organise something? Might be easier because I am in the same country and timezone?

Jono

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi Mafia, if you get enough interest let me know the details,cost,how to pay etc.Although with a sobriquet like that I don't know if you should be trusted!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey mate

There won't be a problem proving my reliability, as I am a frequent member of Skylines australia and have organised a group buy there, for 12 Datalogit systems for the Nissan Skyline Powerfc.

Was over $5000 in total and I had 12 very happy people (got them down from $550 to $420)

Everything went well.

More than happy to provide my address, phone number and details for anyone that may be interested in talking to me :)

I'm genuinely interested in getting a unit myself, so why not help others in the process.

I usually organise it and send everyones details to the distributer and get them sent from there so that I don't have to handle them. Makes the process easier.

Anyway, Should we\I start an official thread?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbsup:Hi Mafia, Sorry about the 'trust' jibe,it was meant to be a joke regarding your name!:(.I am interested in a Tuneboy but it'll be better after Xmas for me. If you start an official thread you can count me in.
Sorry about the delay,I've been away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey mate, I'm going to start making calls and then I will start an official thread.

We'll see what we can do regarding price.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Sorry we don't allow group buys by members to be organised via this site in view of the potential danger of scams.

We do have a Group Buys Forum which allows Site Sponsor advertisers to offer such specials.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.