Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all........I have an '04 daytona,955i.Mod's to date other than cosmetic are hi mount Wolf system.Recently ( early this year ) I have changed the plugs to Iridium, and done a new fuel filter,also added a K&N air filter .
I have begun to notice a rough idle ,other than that, as far as I can tell, it runs like a top,lots of pull,great torque etc.Is this characteristic of a need for a tune due to the air filter and the exhaust ?
Sure would love to hear it purrr like a new one again yet keep the power and bit's I have installed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi all........I have an '04 daytona,955i.Mod's to date other than cosmetic are hi mount Wolf system.Recently ( early this year ) I have changed the plugs to Iridium, and done a new fuel filter,also added a K&N air filter .
I have begun to notice a rough idle ,other than that, as far as I can tell, it runs like a top,lots of pull,great torque etc.Is this characteristic of a need for a tune due to the air filter and the exhaust ?
Sure would love to hear it purrr like a new one again yet keep the power and bit's I have installed.
Yes you will need to retune it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts