Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

361 - 368 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been curious how reflective black decals would look. Since I got the files from here I may have to look into them.

But yea, I've seen his bike in some other of his posts. It's sweet! ?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
I own a 2001 Triumph tt600 Naked bike because the guy that had it before me laid it down on both sides and scratched up the fairing so they are off the bike until I can get some new ones. I kind of like the naked look. Also has a lot of aftermarket parts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
My project bike. Bought as a CAT C insurance write-off due to front-end damage. Front fairing totally smashed, Headlight broken, LH side fairing broken, Rad busted, clock bracket bent, LH rear side panel broken (half missing), rear light mounts broken, front mudguard (fender) smashed.

Other than that appears to be in pretty good shape. Looking to turn it into my track bike so have started the strip down. Plans include - Vinyl Wrap the bodywork (matt black adding white advertising stickers), re-map the ECU for better fueling, upgrade brakes/pads and brake fluid to Dot 5.1, give the suspension a tweak and generally get it running really nicely.

Work has begun with a replacement radiator and clock bracket and rear light being fitted and headlight waiting to be fitted. Replacement side panels (front and rear purchased) ready for Vinyl wrap and brakes cleaned. Long way to go but will post pictures of my progress.

Any suggestions or hints and tips welcome!

Attachments

361 - 368 of 368 Posts