Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is a TT600 owners only picture thread! :-D So, if u own (or used to own) a TT600 please post some pics of it below (as many as you like :wink: !) with a model year and list of any modifications you have made! I'll start...

New favourite pic!!!

Triumph TT600 Year 2000 W-reg (UK)
Tinted double bubble screen
Colour coded pillion seat cowl
Colour coded rear hugger
Triumph carbon fibre tank pad
Oxford tankbag

At the showroom:

Day of delivery:

Safely tucked away with its new found friend:

With a few other fast friends...WRX, TT600, DT125R (green laning, etc):

So c'mon then, show us yours...! :-D

[ This message was edited by: MickyC on 2007-04-17 16:00 ]

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Day of delivery (bought it sight-unseen from a guy in Ocala who'd advertised it on the classifieds here).

Added sliders, Pazzos, new Pilot Sports and brake pads and here you have the reason I bought it:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I dont want to be the one to tell you this but riding like that lets people see that the underside of your bike is dirty :) Love the yellow, that was the second choice for me. I ended up with the 01 Blue! WIll post pics when i get some pics that are good enough to show in that group :)

·
Super Moderator
8,491 Posts
Here you go- lots of history. The 2001 on the day I brought it home. I don't look very happy, because it was snowing! Next, it is on the track a few years later and then it's engine after it died the most honorable death possible for a sportbike- blowing up on the track. The rec and silver on is the 2000 I had after the yellow one blew up and I got a 675.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CustomTT - that looks sweet, how come no indicators/side repeaters or mirros though?! :???:

-TT600- what are your plans for it then??

kubbie - need to upload them to the internet first, use something like www.photobucket.com for free image space, then paste the link inside the "Image" tags that the BBCode gives you (below where you reply to a post) ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
On 2007-03-27 06:39, MickyC wrote:
CustomTT - that looks sweet, how come no indicators/side repeaters or mirros though?! :???:
The pictures were taken right after it was painted before my turnsignals arrived; the rear signals were integrated into the tail light. I was also going to go with barend mirrors but traded the bike in on my 650 before finishing it.

1 - 20 of 367 Posts