Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2000 Triumph TT600, looks like a great motorcycle, I am sure everyone here can vouch.

It is missing rear side plastic panels, and the plastic that is between the tail light and the seat. Also some other parts, but that is what I am looking for right now.

Are there any generic side panels that I can buy or order or use from other bikes from Triumph or other manufactures?
Looks like triumph speed four have some equivalencies but still hard to find parts.

Is there an equivalent parts list between different triumph models that might fit?

It seems hard to find parts for the TT600s.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
8,891 Posts
Parts can be tough to come by. Sharkskinz made plastics for TT600s. I doubt they have any on hand, but they might still have the molds. They can make the plastic with cutouts for lights so you can use their plastic on the street. It's well made. Not cheap, but generally cheaper than stock parts. Other than eBay or a breaker, I'm not sure where you would find TT600 plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts