Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there...Well, I am officially back in the riding world...The wife and I rode out from Arlington along Hwy 530, through Darrington to the Concrete-Sauk Valley Rd, to the South Skagit Hwy back to Burlington for a little dinner...117 miles in all. Basically a really nice ride through the Cascade foothills. Good times.

Heres some pics of the bike with the TT pipes on it when we stopped to strech our legs a little. I am really happy with them, they look good, the finish is great. They have a really rumbly sound, I told one guy here that they are like a V-twin sound with a parrellel twin beat....You can definitely dance to it! :-D The volume is a little higher than the D&Ds I had before, but not too high to live with, in my opinion. As far as performance, I think I lost a little torque down low (they are practically straight pipes, so thats to be expected), but she really screams in the top end so its a good trade off. Over all, very happy.

Me somewhere on the Concrete-Sauk Valley Rd:

Michelle.....What a good wife! Not only did she not ask me to stop riding after my crash, she couldn't wait to get back on the bike with me!

Lots of pretty country around here....

Heres some overall shots so you can see the pipes....Plus I just like to show off my bike! :-D

[ This message was edited by: Copper on 2006-10-02 08:57 ]

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Erik,the bike looks WAY better than the last time I saw it.[but it was still cool to see two Bonnies in my driveway,even if only overnight] The pipes look sweet.If they get too loud,I got a set of Specialty Spares PeeShooter[ :-D ] mufflers from Redbird,that should slip right on.Glad to see SWMBO back in the black leather again too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.