Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Be careful with ordering from madss guys. I had no problem with several orders, then got a defective part and they jerked me around and never replaced it. I then called called triumph USA and they said they are not associated with madss and they have no idea where they get thier parts and will not warranty anything bought from them. there have been threads at other forums a while back with other people saying the same thing. Not a good place to do business with. You be be fine or you may get screwed. Not worth the savings IMO.
I have had nothing but an xcellent service from MADSS and I live in New Zealand. Just the other week I ordered a dual travelling seat to be delivered to a wifes friend address in New York where she was visiting and it arrived the next day.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
I have had nothing but an xcellent service from MADSS and I live in New Zealand. Just the other week I ordered a dual travelling seat to be delivered to a wifes friend address in New York where she was visiting and it arrived the next day.
same here. i didn't say they will do it every time. I ordered from them several times with no problem other than they almost never answer emails and phone. if you think that because it's been ok so far, keep ordering from them. But when you get a defective part don't expect them to exchange it. They might i suppose, but till it happens realize that several good experiences means nothing. they obviously would not be in business still if every order was problematic. But when something does occur don't expect great service or possibly any at all.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts