Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
finally getting my my beloved trophy back after the twats at the recovery company dopped it on the back of there vehicle,question can a 1200 fairing fit a 900 trophy ,that is the inner panels and outer panels ?r/h side ,

cheers beaper:eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
fairing

hi depends on the year. twin light model. i have fitted to mine the fairings from both bikes as i have both and they are interchangerble.
so yes from me. hope it gets back on road ,mines getting there to . just forks and fairing to refit. the new mot. (900).
ebay is agood place paid less than £40 quid for a really good left fairing for mine ... just ask if all lugs are still in tack .
all the best gadjet rat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trophy fairings

Thanks mate, if theier interchangable i have no worrys ,ebay is quite dry at the momoent for my model of bike (fairings )but will keep looking ,least the fairing i have is still on the bike and is ride able,

cheers mate :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
fairing

ebay company. motorcycle recycle are a good source and offer an a1 service ... just got a pair bt020's for £91.99. inc delivery. and only .0.5mm of tread wear . perfect in all ways ,came off new crashed sprint . saved a bomb.
so check out there site just go to ebay and find them and go to there shop.
hope you get sorted...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts