Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
There is no other bikes out there that do it for me.
Triumph (TWINS) are the best F--k the rest.
Bill

·
Registered
827 Posts
It seems these days you either see a Harley, a Japanese-wanna-be-Harley or the Crouch Rocket. That's what I like about my Bonneville. It's different than all of these!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I love my thrux, but it has two issues: windblast at 120 MPH, and tingly vibes in the bars at anything over 110.

This is not a daily problem.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Love my Scrambler, great allrounder, doing a trip in april from Bendigo, Cent Vic. to Broken Hill- Tiboburra across the desert to Bourke then down through more of the same to Menindee, Poocarrie back to Broken Hill and home.
Approx. 2700 kms in total, approx 1000kms of this dirt and sand in outback N.S.W.
And have complete confidence in the Triumph, Cheers Rod :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
done over 15,000 miles on my T100 in the last 11 months.

I've done several 500plus mile days, plenty of 500 mile weekends, and even gone weeks without sitting in a car...I get compliments everytime I stop, the bike rules.

I have friends and family that ride faster bikes, but they don't get questions at gas stations, and they don't hear ME asking to ride their bikes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You may be preaching to the choir, but I say keep preachin' it brother! Amen...Triumphs rock, amen, aaaaammeennn! :-D

·
Registered
547 Posts
yep, Triumphs are IT!! Only 2 bike marques mentioned in the bible - Triumph (needless to say) is one of 'em!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Great bikes, lots of fun! Dr. English-there should be wind at 120, it's a motorcycle! Vibes over 110 is a good thing. Triumphs provide more smiles per mile than any bike I've owned.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not only does it put a smile on my face when I'm riding it. Every time I stop someone just has to come over and pass comment, they all love it. Just the other day pulled up to have a Marlboro when some old bloke came out of his house to have a chat and a good look around my T100 "had one of them in the 50's son he said, had to leave it behind in Cairo when I got shipped back home from the army, sold it to some local for two tins of tobacco" ***** deal says I. Still made his day looking over the bike for the next half hour. Great moment like that make it worth while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts