Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a good price on triumph mirrors there but wanted to see if any one here ever used them before and if they are reliable. Anyone?

·
Registered
217 Posts
i JUST ordered luggage brackets today. i'll let you know my experience with them once all is said & done.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Hermy's (Herdan) was my Moto Morini dealer back in the eighties. They also were the Morini importer. I've purchased 4 Morinis and one BMW from them plus countless parts for Morinis, BMWs and Triumphs (plus a few odds and ends like boots and tee shirts). They are good people to do business with.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called an talked them and they seemed like good people. I ordered mirrors from the yesterday. I don't think there will be any problems.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mirrors arrived yesterday. I'll likely order from them again. It took so long because they had to order them and ship them when they came in. They never told me they didn't have them in stock. I'll know to ask before I order next time.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
The Mail orer side is different from their regular parts/accessories side(or so they tell me). I'm local, so I just go over to pick what I need from them. They are good people and they give me a discount cause I bought my Bonnie from them:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts