Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i like that top comp! a little gundam warrior in the rear, and the headlights should remain bug-eyes, but i like it!

ditch the nascar #3 and refine that plate it sits on and we have a winner!
thanks for the post!
-b

·
Registered
885 Posts
On 2006-12-06 22:24, jimmydean wrote:
Okay, i always find myself at this site now and then- how do i get it in English?!
Here is a free website translator called Worldlingo.com. Once it has translated a page you can continue clicking links in that translated page and they will automatically be changed to your preferred language. Be forewarned it's a rough translation but at least you'll get a better idea what the site's all about.

>> Click here for translator <<

Hey after poking around that site I have to admit there is some pretty good stuff over there..

Those crazy Italians..!!

[ This message was edited by: bluesjeans on 2006-12-07 01:31 ]

·
Registered
321 Posts
On 2006-12-07 01:22, bluesjeans wrote:
[...]
Hey after poking around that site I have to admit there is some pretty good stuff over there..

Those crazy Italians..!!

That's Kevin Carmichael. He no Italian.........

So that crazy Brit is showing them Italians how its done :-D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Alternatively, you could click on the 'English version by Google' menu option in the top left corner of the homepage ?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Oi! Kevin is Scottish! Get it straight!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Thanks Limey. In case you hadn't noticed, I too speak fluent sarcasm. I also speak unapologetic and spasmodically correct English, enough Japanese to get slapped in Shibuya, and technobabble sufficient to confuse a myopic engineering professor with a cybernetic brain.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
You ask an Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman or a Welshman where there from and I'll bet they don't say Britain. :-D

·
Registered
489 Posts
On 2006-12-08 05:23, Limey wrote:
You ask an Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman or a Welshman where there from and I'll bet they don't say Britain. :-D
That I won't debate but all of the above are still technically British which means 203 was and is still correct :-D

I'm English and look what's in brackets next to my location. How much was that bet Limey :-D

[ This message was edited by: Sparti on 2006-12-08 06:30 ]

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sorry to chip in Limey; but most English folk say British whereas most Scots Welsh and Irish usually wouldnt say British.

People from Hartlepool say British West Hartlepool.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I guess things have changed since I left. Shame you can't fly the British flag over there then.

·
Registered
822 Posts
We do however all become British when the chips are down.

:)

On 2006-12-08 07:07, MonkeyHanger wrote:
Sorry to chip in Limey; but most English folk say British whereas most Scots Welsh and Irish usually wouldnt say British.

People from Hartlepool say British West Hartlepool.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hey Monkey,

I was watching the second test in Adelaide a few days ago and saw a bunch of guys (with the St George flag) from Hartlepool.

Looking a bit down in the mouth, they were :-D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts