Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just got myself a second hand top box. It is a genuine Triumph box and l wish to fit it to my 900 1999 Trophy. At present l have a Renntal rack on the back of my bike. Could anyone tell me which rack l need to be able to attach the box to my bike?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
The factory rack is what's supposed to be used; I don't know if any other ones can be adapted. Might be best to look for a stock one and save yourself a bit of grief.

Just a thought: Jim

·
Registered
218 Posts
top rack

I have just got myself a second hand top box. It is a genuine Triumph box and l wish to fit it to my 900 1999 Trophy. At present l have a Renntal rack on the back of my bike. Could anyone tell me which rack l need to be able to attach the box to my bike?

Thanks for your help
May 16th I laid the Trophy down on the side of a mountain in southern Kentucky. The one thing I went to salvage was the top rack. I paid 220.00 dollars for it. It was worth the money in metal alone. I purchased it from Jack Lilley. I'm going to use the Givi mount for my box on the new ride. Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts