Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from india
Hey all.i am jeev from New Delhi india.ride a triumph tiger 800xcx n a goldwing.i am facing a problem while riding tiger is that the aggressive sitting as handle bars seems little distant from me..i am 5.10 n recently fixed Rox risers as well but still not able to sit upright straight to reach handle bars. Any inputs on that please.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Welcome Jeev!

Your handle bars can be rotated slightly towards the rider. This will reduce handlebar reach. Unfortunately, rotating slightly, may also rotate your switch gear, making their use "strange" until you get used to their new positions.
Do the ROX risers help, or hinder your situation?

Lastly, since you are in New Delhi, is there an "old Delhi?"

·
Registered
865 Posts
Are the ROX risers upright or tilted towards you? I put them on my 1200 because I had the same problem, and they made a huge difference. You can probably get bigger risers, but that would mean getting longer brake lines and control cables. FYI Norty, Old Delhi is the older part of the city where the fort and mosque sits, and is a really interesting part of the city

·
Registered
463 Posts
The old Delhi has delicious
Welcome Jeev!

Your handle bars can be rotated slightly towards the rider. This will reduce handlebar reach. Unfortunately, rotating slightly, may also rotate your switch gear, making their use "strange" until you get used to their new positions.
Do the ROX risers help, or hinder your situation?

Lastly, since you are in New Delhi, is there an "old Delhi?"
There is an old Delhi they have delicious cold cuts.

Chico

1 - 5 of 5 Posts