Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i figured we could start a new thread on technical stuff. For example I've been wanting to get the Airbox Removal for my Thruxton as i've already done the Exhaust Upgrade and Remap, but i remember reading somewhere from Frank that after he and James installed it on his Bonnie he thought of an easier, cheaper way to do it. Any words of advise or heads up, suggestions etc??

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
twin talk

We can talk about anything we want in our little group.
I bet a mediater is going to jump on here though. This part of the forum is used for rides and events. If you are trying to get info and feedback on tecnical stuff, go to Twin Talk in All Forums. Once there, go to the forum for our bikes and your at the right place. Check it out. you'll get alot more viewers and responses there. Probably already have your topic listed. But, since we are here, I have a great way to save money and do a better job on the AB removal. I'll show you Sunday.

I'm fixing to do some more mods to my Bonnie. I listed it at the other site under 2009 EFI Enginge Mods. Got some good feedback on the subject. James, in our group, is pretty sharp on these bikes. Later guys-Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts