Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
476 Posts
whoa.....
My thoughts go out to his family.
My buddy Scootapimp was just commenting on how much energy & enthusiasm Caspian Thruxton always had on these boards.

Man......that is rough.
RIP buddy.

· Registered
573 Posts
So sorry to hear- funny how you feel like you know people here- I think he was one of the good ones. Condolences to the family- I could easily be his parent (age-wise) that is so sad!

[ This message was edited by: rickj on 2006-12-19 14:12 ]

· Registered
81 Posts
I dont post often...but this is hard to not make comment. I echo all the previous feelings of how odd it is to feel connected to someone you have never met over 1000 miles away.

We had a thruxton, tattoos, and being from Ohio in common. In this day and age it's nice to find people so quickly with common interests using the internet. I would have never known of him, or been able to enjoy his words and enthusiasm about the passion that brings us all here.

I was following this thread closely and planned to contact TJ regarding his ink work as I will be back in Ohio to visit my dad next summer and wanted to visit his artist. Never put off contacting friend or family.

I wish his family peace.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.