Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a couple of month's ago i got a triumph tattoo on my right rib cage from Kevin Rotramel at New Breed Tattoo's In Dayton Ohio. New Breed Tattoo's. He is also a fellow Thruxton rider and was really stoked to do it. It actually looks better in person when im not in a bathroom with crappy lights and twisting funny to try and take a picture of my own ribs. Anybody else want to join the club and get one?

Kevin's Thruxton.

TJ

·
Registered
316 Posts
It'd hurt if someone were to de-badge you :wink: Looks like they did a good job. Now that you have that tattoo you must own a Triumph forever! I'm glad I didn't get a Datsun tattoo, which I seriously considered, since I'm out of the Z car scene and now Triumphs.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At least when i'm 90 and my grandkids are asking about it i can pull out some pictures and show them my Thruxton that i loved so much....

I was in the drifting scene for a while and never once did i want to get an AE86 tattoo or a Toyota emblem. I think it's just the strong Triumph heritage that made me want to get it.

·
Banned
798 Posts
*****! They did a good job!! Looks almost real.

I heard a story recently about a guy that got a tatoo of an eagle on his chest and the artist screwed up the feet and they ended up looking like duck's feet (webbed). Apparently messed him up pretty good. What a drag!!!!!!!! But kinda funny too.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's awesome McQueen! Luckily my eagle's feet don't look like ducks feet. They just look like they are giving me purple nurple's. Anyone else have a triumph tattoo?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Just wanted to let you all know that TJ- caspianthruxton was in an accident yesterday and did not make it. He was the newest member of our RAT Pack and it is a great blow to us. He was only 25, but what a great guy. Please everyone, be careful.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
On 2006-12-18 19:36, t-birder wrote:
Oh, man. So, so sorry. I am new on the board but I feel
the loss of a brother.
Yea... that really bites. He was a good kid and will certainly be missed around here.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. Please let his family know that there are many of us here that are feeling their loss.

Steve

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I never met TJ. Thousands of miles of Atlantic and two and a half generations separated us. At 25 he could have been my kid. Yet dispute these obvious differences I feel I knew him well - he was a friend. His infectious postings entertained, informed and amused me. From his early lowering of his gauges, his bobbed but stacked rear fender, enthusiastic suspension adjustments, his recent foray into modifying his air box and his patently ridiculous mirrors, I looked forward to reading of caspianthruxton's latest mods. Yet that is to be no more. My sincere condolences to his fiance, family and friends. "Hamba ghashle TJ", a Zulu farewell which in TJ's case could be loosely transliterated to "ride in peace TJ". Eric

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Wow...holy cow. :(

I really liked the cat too.

Please post info on the services.

[ This message was edited by: TBSstunta on 2006-12-19 07:15 ]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts