Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m covered in tats, mostly older crappy looking ones from my Army days and some from before, when I was a teenager (no jokes about the vespa one, TbirdNZ, I`ve had it blacked out) I had the Aussie flag done on the right side of my chest a couple of years back and was thinking of getting just one more on the left side to balance it up.

Just wondering if any of you had any 'Triumph' Tats or had any ideas or designs?

I`m hoping this will thread will stay fairly sensible but perhaps I shouldn`t get my hopes up....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Interesting post Rob,

Wife and I have been talking about a new Tattoo or two.

The wife has a couple of Celtic designs as do I One of my Celtic tats covers a bike Tattoo from my hellion days Thank god I never completed the initiation probably be writing this from prison if I didn't wise up. I also have one from the military and one as a small memorial to a large wild 350 lbs. bear I got in an argument with while deer hunting.

We have also talked about getting some sort of Triumph tattoo, so it will be interesting if some of you post some pics.

Sticks

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
.........some from before, when I was a teenager (no jokes about the vespa one, TbirdNZ, I`ve had it blacked out) ..................

It was only because Lambretta wouldn't fit on your skinny teenage arm Rob !

.... if it had, imagine the comments today: "Why has that bikie got one white arm and one black arm Mummy ?"
"Shush ! he might hear you !"

------------------
Ride on ! :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
McQueen has the right idea in my viewpoint. Rob here's what I mean... the Triumph name and or logo is nostalgic and a benchmark of the motoring sports. The "classic" western style tattoo complements the script or logo so well you really can't go wrong with it. Again that's just my contribution and whatever you decide on will be best for you. Best of health to you and yours!

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Lee was given 'photoshop' as a Xmas present! :D

I like the Tat, McQueen, it`s old school, same as most of the ones I already have, skulls, daggers & swooping eagles etc. It would fit in well with my other tats.

I`m possibly considering something more modern, a bit more Hinckley than Meriden, so to speak.

I have an older style leather jacket but I have put the Hinckley Triumph logo on the back of it it, with acrylic paint and the the styles go quite well together

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
I could not resist. It is a great tat....I have thought a couple of times about getting one but I just could not find the right person to do the R3.....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts