Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the Triumph bar end mirrors for the T120 on their site and it doesn't look like they have them listed anymore. Is there any way to get a hold of a pair?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm... That seems weird. Maybe try the Triumph of Seattle store on eBay. I've bought a bunch of accessories from them and been pleased.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a new pair for $131.16 shipped. Coming from Canada, I saved some money on the conversion rate. Thanks for the tip about looking on ebay/online!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
OE is usually the most costly + as noted search + search with different search "engines" for best delivered prices. i bought + prefer the Halcyon round bar ends, they also have napoleon style, best view i ever had, but napoleons prolly better, got mine from caferacerX on the bay. adapters for T120 not shown were only 10 each, love the polished like 300 series stainless finish

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you need a set, I have a pair gently used complete with Triumph OEM bar end disks and British Customs plugs for the lolly pop mirror holes. They were on the bike for less than 300 miles and are near perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts