Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this, please help. I am trying to trace a 1959 Triumph T21
Reg No PPM 716 which i purchased new in 1959, The DVLA state that the reg is still valid and on a 350cc Triumph.

·
Registered
970 Posts
The fact it is on an active sorn is a good sign the bike has not been abandoned... I am in the same boat as you in trying to track down a 21, I have it nailed to within 30 miles or therabouts...

I looking for 332 NCV blue 21 believed to be in west or middle Cornwall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T21

I am new to this, please help. I am trying to trace a 1959 Triumph T21
Reg No PPM 716 which i purchased new in 1959, The DVLA state that the reg is still valid and on a 350cc Triumph.
Thanks for you help Panda, I have only just started looking for the T21 any help and advice on how to go about it would be appreciated. I am in East Sussex.

·
Registered
970 Posts
If you have a vague idea where it is, try asking at the nearest old Triumph shop, the owner may have gone there for odd bits. Other place to try is your local old bike club, some one there may know of the bike.

Alternatively.... and I did not say this, you might find a friendly cop who will run a check on it for you :)

Sadly you can't say it was in use to the DVLA ( minor shunt) as it is sorned and that would cause all sorts of trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts