Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
As a guy who has Triumph tattooed to his chest, I quite like that!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I didn't just buy a bike. I bought a life-style! Ever since I got my Scram there's been busloads of surfer chicks arriving in Ohio to hang around with me. So many I can't beat 'em off with a stick.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't just buy a bike. I bought a life-style! Ever since I got my Scram there's been busloads of surfer chicks arriving in Ohio to hang around with me. So many I can't beat 'em off with a stick.
lol thats pretty good. lol. i wonder how they get to the beach with the surf board though. well the answer is CAREFULLY;)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
As a guy who has Triumph tattooed to his chest, I quite like that!
Wow, you DO have Triumph tattooed on your chest! A bit of a fan, eh? I have been thinking about that lately - a smallish Triumph related tattoo. I just need to figure out why. LOL!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow, you DO have Triumph tattooed on your chest! A bit of a fan, eh? I have been thinking about that lately - a smallish Triumph related tattoo. I just need to figure out why. LOL!
Haha I do, and I am. I've had two '73s (a Bonnie and a Tiger), and I inherited Dad's '05 T100. Love them. I also love Norton, more actually by design, but I've only ever had experience with the Atlas, I have Norton on my shoulder blade:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/GuzziTriumphEnfield/NortonTattoo.jpg

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Thoroughly shameless endorsement of your righteous ride, yellow! But wicked cool. A few considerations, if I may:
Dump passenger pegs. Put back on if needed.
Unchainguard? Don't need it, 'cept for inspection maybe.
Considered shortening the fenders? A bit bold since you can't go back but looks sooo good.
Sportier lights? Pretty cheap and sharp looking.
Lay flat gauge bracket? Hmmm...good with M bar.
Great looking bike!
PS: I dumped my fork protector appendages too. Cleans up the forks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thoroughly shameless endorsement of your righteous ride, yellow! But wicked cool.
:D

A few considerations, if I may:
Dump passenger pegs. Put back on if needed.
Though about it but not on the priority list yet. I may also consider changing the pegs for some of those sportier ones I've seen around here.

Considered shortening the fenders? A bit bold since you can't go back but looks sooo good.
I still like the long fender look but will probably end up going the shorter route at some point. The one thing I'd like to do for now is maybe shortening the rear to eliminate that huge reflector or possibly find a way to replace it with something smaller.

Next on the list after the LayFlat bracket is lights, fork gaiters and rear suspension (I know, should have done this ahead of all the pretty stuff)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Before I shortened my fenders, I replaced the big reflector with a little one that initially was a license plate fastener from the dealer. Looked better that mr. big - and the remaining hole I identified as a "vent".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts