Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are clearing space in our warehouse in preparation for incoming newer models and are offering hexacone, revolution and genesis/GP exhaust systems and kits for Daytonas, Speed Triples, Tigers and even Street Triples. All at a huge discount (see thumbnails).

For example, one of the more special items we have to offer is this brand new Remus Genesis full titanium sport exhaust system.Made to fit Triumph Daytona 675 from 06-08. Super light professional race grade system for an unheard of low price.

This system retails for over $1800. We are offering it on triumphrat.net for only $799 plus $35 shipping domestically inside the US for this incredible system.

It includes titanium canister (item#: 6903914506T), mounting hardware, connector pipe, header system and hardware (item#: 0101 914506T).

I have attached a few photos of the other canisters and systems I am letting go of.

Please PM with any inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While going through other parts of my back stock I have come across this Remus Revolution Black Stainless Steel kit for Street Triple models from '07-'10!

A little cheaper than the hexacone canisters but complete with connector pipe.

$565 plus $25 shipping domestically inside the US!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts