Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read the latest copy of the Torque and saw that it was "published by RAT. Got me thinking.
:roll:

Here is Triumph using RAT to promote their products to US but when we want the information to flow the other way (for example the brake issue -non-issue) we hit the wall. Bit one sided don't you think? We need a little symmetry here.

Does it make sense for a Triumph rep to respond to the forum once in a while? How about if it was gated by our moderator so Triumph will not be swamped with questions?

I know Triumph may consider this opening up Pandora's Box but it's all about being innovative and advancing customer service.

Nah I can just imagine the ranting that would go on and the abuse the rep would take form our forum. Ignorance is bliss.
:chug:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Well I had a talk with the local Triumph dealer. He once joined a forum, and as soon as he let his status out of the bag he got flooded with all sorts requests/questions/comments/complaints etc etc etc.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
killamari

How do you know that they read this forum. Are YOU the Triumph rep? Come on give it up. We see that you come from "nowhere". UK I bet.

Just fooling.

Sometimes we give credit to companies that they are smarter than they really are. They may not be reading these often informative posts. They certainly aren't readings Cheap Bastard's posts. :hihi:

·
Registered
274 Posts
On 2006-11-13 12:43, killamari wrote:
well, i can garuntee you that they read everything written on these boards,, ....
Really? I get the Torque mag sent to me every month. I flick through the poser lifestyle bs, the blurb on the latest clothing range, linger slightly longer on the new models if they look ok and then bin it. All within a minute. I bet Triumph do the same on these forums.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i'd bet it would be pretty insane for a rep to even try to keep up with as avi8tor mentions.
BUT i do work for an audio company that has set THE standard for customer support vie their web site, and it has built QUITE a loyal following of users and prospective users.
-- so it can be done. but it's no easy feat.
-b

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
alright, just who in the hell is this killamari feller, and how did he sneak past security? :hammer: Looks like me and the Tracker are gonna have to have 2nd thoughts on our security management. Killamari, you must identify yerself now before we allow you to farther participate in our wonderful activities! :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts