Votes: 5 4.3%
  • gauchospy

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • sleepyowl

Votes: 18 15.5%

Triumph Rat Bike of the Year 2021 - Cast your Vote

5K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  speedmaster2019 
#1 ·
There will be no January Triumph of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 Triumph of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @DEcosse

May - @Kiwidave4

June - @Speedway Moto

July - @Bob B. (1st pic) & @Abin Alex Mathews

August - @zoom-zoom

September - @DetroitsOwn

October - @gauchospy

December - @SleepyOwl

See less See more
#6 ·
I love the bikes in several of the photos, but the action in DetroitsOwn is stellar. Hmm, beautiful bike or amazing riding? 🧐

Reactions: DetroitsOwn
#9 ·
It is such an honor to be listed among these beautiful machines. They are truly works of art. What sets this photo apart is that with no prior racing experience, I started this journey at 59 years old. This photo was taken on a 2001 machine with no ABS, traction control, or other electronic assist. I was at an age (65) when most people are collecting social security checks and I learned how to successfully drag my knee through a corner at 90 miles an hour. The TT 600 is not the fastest out on track, but I always get a lot of comments from not only the corner workers but from other riders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.