1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well done 5th place is great especially as said compared to all the much lighter purpose built Enduro bikes.

I did take note of the awesome tyres that were fitted to get the all that dirt work done too.

Congratulations Triumph, the future is looking very good!!!! :motorbike2

p.s Might have to get myself an XC instead of original Street Scrambler idea I've had lately.

I love a bit of dirt work every now and then!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome video. I can't imagine fighting that power-fishtailing for five days straight.

One of my mates dropped by with his brand new (less than 1 hour/25 miles) Scrambler yesterday. It is undoubtedly the best looking bike I've come across for many years. Better even than the Moto-Guzzi V7. It sounds awesome too. Looking at it in the sun I was very very close to picking up the phone and calling the dealer to see if they had another one.

A rally tank with an extra gallon or so would be a nice addition.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
That 1200 is a whole different animal than the Street Scrambler.
I sat on one at the dealer the other day and could barely touch the floor, let alone flat-foot it.
Even the "low" version was way too high.
I'm 5'11" with 32" inseam, so pretty average.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That 1200 is a whole different animal than the Street Scrambler.
I sat on one at the dealer the other day and could barely touch the floor, let alone flat-foot it.
Even the "low" version was way too high.
I'm 5'11" with 32" inseam, so pretty average.
I considered the XC, but it was just too "off road" for my needs (let's face it, there's no way I'm taking a bike that size up any muddy British byways :)), so I bought a Street Scrambler.

However. if Triumph were to introduce a 1200 Street Scrambler, preferably with tubeless tyres and twin discs...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts