Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, i'm in N.Z. and looking to get some spares for my T509. Was looking at Square Deals in Liverpool England.....they seem to have loads of stuff at reasonable prices, anyone used them before or can recommend any other outfits that do good deals? Cheers, Trev.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good question....easy answer is parts over this side of the planet are stupid price even though freight might be slightly cheaper.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have used squaredeals twice and I am stateside. They got my orders right and fairly quick delivery using Royal Mail to USPS hand off. Shipping $ was not unreasonable.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I often thought that it would be really good to have a network of people in different countries that would assist with helping/posting items purchased overseas for forum members. Sometimes a better deal is found in other countries. I’ve used Fowler’s, square deals, and wemoto, all recommended.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ferris, I'm after fuel filter , tank to pump gasket and fork seals...can get seals here in N.Z. cheap enough, but filter and gasket are less than half price in UK.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Ok got it.

Keep https://www.carpimoto.it/en-NZ/ in the back of your mind if looking for chain/sprockets, filters etc. Good source, good shipping rates and super fast delivery.

I just brought in half a dozen of those fuel filters for a mechanic around the corner when doing an order for other items.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, parcel arrived today, only took 8 days and everything was spot on with parts....and no rip off delivery charge. Can definitely recommend Square deals UK.
Cheers, Trev n.z.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts