Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
3,001 Posts
It looks like Graphite, LC.

I'm showing available colors for a 2008 Sprint are Graphite LC, Tornado Red CM, and Pacific Blue JI

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
https://www.colorrite.com/ has quite a nice site to find the different colours per year.

@slingshot60: can't find yours here.
ColorRite is about 25 minutes from where I live. Here is the excerpt from their page:

Code Paint Name Comment Color Chip ColorRite Top ColorRite Base
PG Jet Black For All Black Model 30200
PR Phantom Black Black On Lava Red & Crystal White Model. Lava Red Not Available Yet 30230 10230
NW Crystal White Pearl 30271 1271

Lava Red not available yet has been there over 4 years. They have no plans to make it per numerous phone calls
Company in the UK has rattle cans but the shipping is unaffordable Hazmat

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hmmm.....Graphite LC seems to be difficult to mix.
I want to have a buddy seat cover painted by my painter, but he doesn't seem to be able to mix the paint. Never had this issue before. Hopefully he's able to find someone who can.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hmmm.....Graphite LC seems to be difficult to mix.
I want to have a buddy seat cover painted by my painter, but he doesn't seem to be able to mix the paint. Never had this issue before. Hopefully he's able to find someone who can.
It's available in Glasurit 90 Line. Pretty sure you'd find it in Spies Hecker or Standox too as they were always good with Triumph colours.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's available in Grasurit 90 Line. Pretty sure you'd find it in Spies Hecker or Standox too as they were always good with Triumph colours.

Thanks Ferris.
Spies Hecker indeed has it. Only issue now is that they only make it in 0.5l minimum (while I only need a tenth), so it'll cost me EUR90,-. A bit much for painting a dual seat cover...:frown2:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts