Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find the paint code for my 2006 Rocket 3 ? I have found paint codes from a triumph web site, but it does not list my color. My bike is; CAERULEUS BLUE. Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
The topic of paint codes strikes me as more of a broader, workshop-type question than a model-specific mechanical one. I will probably move your question to that forum late Monday, unless one of our inquisitive members here has been fortunate enough to run across that info before then.

Just curious--have you tried asking your Triumph dealer? He might be able to look it up, and even be willing to tell you...especially if he doesn't have a paint shop of his own that would be losing your business.

·
Banned
557 Posts
So I google Triumph Paint Codes, which takes me to Triumph.com and a matrix of paint color names, numbers and supplier and no joy. Your paint color isn't listed by name. Then another search takes me to the 06 bike review where the color is listed as CAERULEUS BLUE FLAME. I don't believe there is a single paint code that explains all the colors involved in the flame job.

Without knowing your intentions, (fixing a ding, repainting saddle bags to match), best advice, take a side cover to your local custom paint shop and see where it goes. They should be able to scan and match a chip color or explain other steps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts