Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had any dealings with Triumph of Windber? I posted recently about winning an Ebay auction for a tank and front fender. I won the auction two days ago and paid for the items with Paypal right after the auction ended. I've verified that the payment went through, and it did. I have heard nothing from the seller, which was Triumph of Windber, and several messages have gone unanswered. The transaction is protected under Paypal's deal, but what I want are the items that I purchased and paid for. I'm beginning to think that this Tim fellow that owns the place (and also placed the items on Ebay), might be a *****.

·
Registered
344 Posts
how long has it been since you won it?...i have had shite take forever on ebay...but eventually it goes through...if not you get your money back...if it really takes a while get the phone number of the shop and ring this tim fellow...i had to do that once myself

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Yeah, Jeff, the guy probably isn't even open today due to the weather. I'd cut him a little slack. Two days is nothing. Wait a few more days. If no response to your emails by then, try calling him to get an update.

Capt.

·
Registered
242 Posts
im a seller/store on ebay and sometimes i dont check that email or do my mailorder for 2/3 days. its linked to a seperate email than my main one so it doesnt get flooded with junk. may be the same scenario. id give it a few days or look up their ph number online and call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts