Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
873 Posts
For a minute I thought it was a T-Bird! Still Matt builds some incredible 1 offs. "Sweat" I don't know what you think his reputation is, but I got to meet, and ride with the man, and as far as I'm concerned he is one of us.

He rode a custom framed 1150cc 120hp +/- Bonnie Street Tracker that was the Shyte, and the Man Did the Bizness with us. Fast as he could be on roads I know well and he'd never ridden.

I know the man & as far as I'm concerned his "Rep" is Golden!

· Registered
873 Posts
Sweat...

I won't comment about what I don't know, but I will tell you this, the "Street Tracker" he was riding was insanely fast. Lofted the front wheel at will and dusted a 675 in a bit of a drag race we had on a long straight!

The street tracker was built on a Bonnie Motor in a C&J frame, with Aprillia Mille front end and an Ohlin in the rear! Clean & very well executed contstruction.

And if I had the budget, I'd go see Matt and have him build me a Robo-Thrux! Maybe not quite like the one in the pic, but with all the best goodies & one of his tire shredding motors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.