Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I got an email from Paul Evans from Triumph Parts and Accessories.

Here is his email:

Many thanks for your response.

As detailed in the web-site feature, we are currently looking for owners of early Hinckley Triumphs to help us complete a Model History Catalogue, this will act as a reference document for the Parts department, and will be for internal use only.

Due to the nature of the document bikes are preferred to be in as an original condition as possible.

Below is a list of the bikes and model years required to complete the catalogue.

MY 1994 MY 1998

Daytona 1200 Sprint Sports

Trident 750

MY 1996

Trident 900 MY 1999

Trident 750 Speed Triple 955

Adventurer

Daytona 1200

MY 1997

Adventurer

Trident 750

Trident 900

Six views of each model are required, front, rear, left hand side, right hand side, over head from rear and close up of the cockpit / instrument area.

If you feel you are able to assist with this project please forward pictures to [email protected] If you do not have access to a digital camera and still wish to help, please forward your address and depending on your location a member of the Triumph team can visit you at home to photograph your bike.

If you do not own one of the above models many thanks for taking the time to reply to the original feature, but unfortunately we will not be able to use your bike on this occasion. May I take this opportunity to wish you many more happy miles on your Triumph.

Yours Sincerely

Paul Evans
Production Engineer
Triumph Parts & Accessories.

So if anyone can help please send Paul and email.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he seemed super nice and was appreciative about helping him out on the forum. Maybe post this in your respective sub forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts