Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm just checking it out now. This could be a good ride and day event. Has anyone camped? It seems to be focused on vintage Triumphs, will those of us with modern bikes have company?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I'm just checking it out now. This could be a good ride and day event. Has anyone camped? It seems to be focused on vintage Triumphs, will those of us with modern bikes have company?
Mainly from the people who ride in.
I seem to recall a judging for the more modern Triumphs at last year's event. I got there on Sunday and the place was closing up so back to Saturday for me when there's more activity.

Plan on a good rain storm if you camp, it's a tradition!

You'll see all sorts of stuff there so it's not just Triumphs although there's plenty of them there.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Mainly from the people who ride in.
I seem to recall a judging for the more modern Triumphs at last year's event. I got there on Sunday and the place was closing up so back to Saturday for me when there's more activity.

Plan on a good rain storm if you camp, it's a tradition!

You'll see all sorts of stuff there so it's not just Triumphs although there's plenty of them there.
Thought I'd make a day of it but was reminded we'd made plans some time ago. Oh well, next year!

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Interestingly I have been a couple of times when it was in the old location, but haven’t been since it moved to Oley, less that 15 minutes from where I live.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts