·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there Saturday.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I'll be there.
I haven't seen my mother in many years and she's coming to visit so looks like she'll get to see some motorcycles.

·
Registered
115 Posts
2 weeks from today and I'll be in Oley. I sure hope the weather then is as perfect as today.

Give a shout out of you're thinking of going.

http://triumphnationalrally.com/

Probably worth clarifying that people refer to the 2017 dates, as this thread picked up 2016 flyer!

I'm hoping to shoot along :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
898 Posts

My wife and I will be there this weekend. I've gone a number of times in the past on a '99 Legend and '09 Speed Triple. This will be my first year on a new-to-me '08 Bonneville T100 :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone know any easy directions coming from Palmyra/Lebanon area. Did the Google and Mapquest and I don't really want to take the turnpike or 222 for a long distance. All the other options they give have so many turns I'd never be able to remember them. Last year I came down 422 and turned at Bernville Rd. Then I think I got on a highway for a short distance. It wasn't too many turns so it was fairly easy to remember. Problem is I can't find those directions anywhere.

Also has anyone ever gone on Sunday? Is it worth going on Sun? I might not be able to make Saturday, but was thinking about trying to go on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Don't know about Sunday but 222 shouldn't be too bad if you leave early enough.
By 9AM it starts to clog up really bad.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, glad I saw this event! It would seem like a good time, and only 4 and a half hours ride from my house. I suppose it's largely outdoors. Anybody know if there would be a good selection of parts for Sprint 955 ?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone know any easy directions coming from Palmyra/Lebanon area. Did the Google and Mapquest and I don't really want to take the turnpike or 222 for a long distance. All the other options they give have so many turns I'd never be able to remember them. Last year I came down 422 and turned at Bernville Rd. Then I think I got on a highway for a short distance. It wasn't too many turns so it was fairly easy to remember. Problem is I can't find those directions anywhere.

Also has anyone ever gone on Sunday? Is it worth going on Sun? I might not be able to make Saturday, but was thinking about trying to go on Sunday.
I'll be going Friday morning this year and not far from you. I avoid the highways as well. I'll be heading up to Womelsdorf, then towards Blue Marsh and stay on the back roads from there. PM me if you have any interest in meeting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts