Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone please explain to me how to get the triumph mag/ i bought a new 06 tiger and got the mag sent to me from triumph for a year or so but have not seen it since/ i need exact directions of how to re-subscribe as i have seen that you need to register ever year to get it / but i'll be damned if i can figure out how to do it

·
Registered
783 Posts
Please click ADD BIKE DETAILS after entering your bike details.The username entered already exists. Please try another one.
Fields marked with an asterisk * must be completed.

Despite following all the instructions it won't let me re-register or register as a new member

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hi mikeg15, if you`ve done the register thing before, just login with user name, password, all your details should still be there so just click next at the bottom of the page, the following page should have a, submit button, hit that and it should be done !!

hope this helps !!

KK

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
I only signed up this year and I seem to remember it was temperamental, took me 3 go's before it would accept my Vin number.

----------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hi mikeg15, if you`ve done the register thing before, just login with user name, password, all your details should still be there so just click next at the bottom of the page, the following page should have a, submit button, hit that and it should be done !!

hope this helps !!

KK
Thanks KK but it just keeps going round in circles. I log in as an existing member, it tells me I need to renew my membership, then tells me my username and password are incorrect - despite using the correct ones which it emailed to me. Bummer

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thanks KK but it just keeps going round in circles. I log in as an existing member, it tells me I need to renew my membership, then tells me my username and password are incorrect - despite using the correct ones which it emailed to me. Bummer
One last try, when putting your password in, do it in CAPS !! if that fails you will need to email [email protected] and they will sort it out !! hopefully : )

KK

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I've signed up so many times I'm sick of doing it. Still haven't had a magazine fer ages. I shouldn't worry though its pretty average anyway.

·
Registered
783 Posts
One last try, when putting your password in, do it in CAPS !! if that fails you will need to email [email protected] and they will sort it out !! hopefully : )

KK
Finally I gave up and emailed [email protected] despite seeing
"Please do not respond to this email as unfortunately we are unable to respond to any communication made in this way."
on the answer to request for password. I actually got this in reply -

Good morning Mr. Wilson

I think the problems you experienced were due to an error with our web
page which has now been fixed.
I have logged on this morning with the log in and password detailed
below in your email.
Hopefully, you should now be able to do the same.
Please let me know if you still experience any difficulties.

Thank you for riding Triumph!

Wendy

Wendy Shepherd
UK Marketing Coordinator
Triumph Motorcycles Limited
Jacknell Road, Dodwells Ind. Estate, Hinckley, Leics LE10 3BS England
T:+44(0)1455 452092, F:+44(0)455 452196
email: [email protected]

Wonderful

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
I signed up yesterday again for about the third time. It has always worked and I always get my magazine. You do have to renew about evry 6 or nine months.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Don't try to access the site except directly thru the UK webpage. Trying to access it thru the USA site it won't recognize the log on pairs. I went direct to the UK site and "voila"!

Cheers
Jeff:motorbike2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts