Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a the Triumph windshield for a Speedmaster. Got it shortly after purchasing the bike. It is way too small for me and I have read where a lot of other people feel the same. It was only on the bike for about a month before I switched to a Madstad screen.

Paid $450 for this windshield and it is in new condition. Been in my garage for a year. If anyone wants it you can have it free of charge, you just have to pay shipping or pick it up. Otherwise it's going in the dumpster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a the Triumph windshield for a Speedmaster. Got it shortly after purchasing the bike. It is way too small for me and I have read where a lot of other people feel the same. It was only on the bike for about a month before I switched to a Madstad screen.

Paid $450 for this windshield and it is in new condition. Been in my garage for a year. If anyone wants it you can have it free of charge, you just have to pay shipping or pick it up. Otherwise it's going in the dumpster.
Bonjour a vous, je suis très intéressé par le Pare brise de speedmaster. J ai u speedmaster égide 2013. Est ce que ce modèle de pare brise convient pour ma moto? J habite dans le Nord de la France. Si le Pare prise convient pour ma moto pourriez vous me dire comment faire pour vous régler les frais de transport? (Possible avec play pal). Merci d avance. Bien cordialement. Fabrice

·
Registered
6 Posts
sorry me too! I try again: I am interested in the windshield. suitable for a 2013 speedmaster? If yes, how to do for transport costs (possible Paypal payment). Thank you.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is for s 2018 Speedmaster 1200. I don't think it will fit your bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts