Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My name is Joe Liebke. I am the new parts manager for Second Wind BMW Triumph in Merrimack NH. We have recently become a paid sponsor of Triumphrat.net.

We have acquired a lot of older stock from a Triumph dealer we bought out. We are selling all of our older triumph apparel at 50% off of retail.

We have a lot of leather, nylon, rain suits, and casual clothing. Mostly larger sizing.
Here is the list of available jackets.. Jacket List
Here is our website.
Our Website

We also have lots of accessories for all older (2000-2006)triumph motorcycles (bonneville, speedmaster, america, Speed triple, etc...) all at 15%-20% off of retail.

Call us at 603-598-2697 if you are interested in anything or to check availability.

I have spoken with the site admin (Shawn) and he oked this post.

For those of you who have already purchased stuff from us thank you. And for those of you who have not, give us a shot.

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2007-02-02 10:22, road_dog wrote:
Hey Joe... way to go!

Glad to see they let you thru this time. And the list you provided is really helpful this time around. Why people complaided about 50% off Triumph goodies last time is beyond me.

I'm sending you a PM about an item. :)
Thanks, We apprecieate sponsoring this site and letting people know about a good deal.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ordered the Connaught jacket from Second Wind a week or so ago, it arrived today, same day they stated it would. No flaws/problems with the jacket, friendly service over the phone, I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks folks at Second Wind :-D

Now the weather needs to warm up so I can wear it!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I called SecondWind...... Joe was kind enough to take time with me on the phone and answer my questions. I want a jacket (or two) that he has, as mine is starting to feel a bit like cardboard dispite my efforts to oil & clean it.

I've been stuck at work all day and can't leave to try on a sportcoat somewhere to get an idea of sizing. I'm a difficult fit, and can only hope that nobody will buy my jacket before I call with my magic-plastic card number.

There was no bait & switch going on, and his candor assured me that the summer jacket I already have is just as good as one that he's selling.

This one's legit!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On 2007-02-02 16:51, FattRat wrote:
I called SecondWind...... Joe was kind enough to take time with me on the phone and answer my questions. I want a jacket (or two) that he has, as mine is starting to feel a bit like cardboard dispite my efforts to oil & clean it.

I've been stuck at work all day and can't leave to try on a sportcoat somewhere to get an idea of sizing. I'm a difficult fit, and can only hope that nobody will buy my jacket before I call with my magic-plastic card number.

There was no bait & switch going on, and his candor assured me that the summer jacket I already have is just as good as one that he's selling.

This one's legit!
Thanks for your compliments. I still have that jacket. If you are interested call me in the morning I'll be there from 9am-3pm est. Thanks!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to keep you guys up to date. Most of the casual stuff (fleece jackets, and hoodies) are gone, But we still have a ton of jackets and other items available. Please call us for availability. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Well..... I really wanted the Retro Leather, but I asked about the affordable -other- leather jacket. So Saturday I split off from the group and rode into Sacramento to try some Triumph jackets on.

First thing I noticed was the sizing label on the inside of the jackets. Two sizes listed, maybe one European, one American. Gotta assume that the advertised sizes would be American, and gotta assume that the larger of the two sizes on the jackets were American..... but I don't know with any certainty.

Cutting to the chase, Triumph clothes must be for pretty people..... the kind who pose for pictures and look good in clothes for skinny people. I am a 5' 2" troll who tried on the American (I presume) size "52"..... arms were hella long, shoulders tight, belly a no go. Suffice it to say, I don't belong to the "pretty people" sect.

That retro jacket woulda looked soooooo cool on me while astride my retro red racer and matching 3/4 vinyl helmet (w/goggles).

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
On 2007-02-05 15:09, FattRat wrote:
Well..... I really wanted the Retro Leather, but I asked about the affordable -other- leather jacket. So Saturday I split off from the group and rode into Sacramento to try some Triumph jackets on.

First thing I noticed was the sizing label on the inside of the jackets. Two sizes listed, maybe one European, one American. Gotta assume that the advertised sizes would be American, and gotta assume that the larger of the two sizes on the jackets were American..... but I don't know with any certainty.

Cutting to the chase, Triumph clothes must be for pretty people..... the kind who pose for pictures and look good in clothes for skinny people. I am a 5' 2" troll who tried on the American (I presume) size "52"..... arms were hella long, shoulders tight, belly a no go. Suffice it to say, I don't belong to the "pretty people" sect.

That retro jacket woulda looked soooooo cool on me while astride my retro red racer and matching 3/4 vinyl helmet (w/goggles).
If the numers you saw were 42/52 for example, the 42 is the American size and the 52 is the European equivalent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On 2007-02-03 16:50, ssjones wrote:
Joe:
Looking for the new, "Rider Zip thru", LG size?
Triumph Rider Zip Thru
I dont have the zip through sorry...

We also have a ton of factory accessories at 15-20% off. I have not had very many calls on them but we have backrests, Tach kits, chrome side covers, cam covers, grab rails for all model Triumph motorcycles even speed fours!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We have updated the list and added some casual apparel. Check it out...

Also, We have a large selection of leftover Triumph Bonneville Americas so if anyone wants to venture out to NH for one. Its probably worth the drive. PM Me for more details.

[ This message was edited by: SecondWindBMWT on 2007-02-07 15:36 ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts