·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's Friday September 2nd.

Just a quick update for all that will be attending or still may attend
Triumphs in Taos.
A couple of reminders:
Pam and I will be in the back portal (porch) area from 5-7pm on Friday to greet everyone and give out the shirts. The music has been moved from Friday to Saturday night from about 5-8pm. The long range weather forecast for Taos looks good right now!
Friday the 9th. Chance of showers, high/low 71/45.
Saturday the 10th. Partly cloudy, 72/45.
Sunday the 11th. Sunny, 71/43.

The shirts are ordered, so if anybody from this point forward is wanting to go please just take two steps:
1) Reserve a room with the Kachina lodge directly by calling
#(575) 758-2275. Our group ID# is 2055.
2) Call me at my cell # (505) 314-3370 so I can update the headcount for Saturday's dinner. The cost will be $20 for the meal which can be paid to me at the event on Friday night.

Blue Skies and Happy Trails, Andy

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Just as a reminder Andy you need to take into consideration the Kachina Dancers that perform on Saturday night. I believe they start their show at 7:30 PM and they take priority. Otherwise the war drums will be beating and we all know what happened at Little Big Horn.

Bob

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, We certainly don't want a conflict with our Pueblo friends! We don't need arrows flying around in the motor lodge parking lot! I called the Lodge and they are going to see about moving their dancing and drums to Friday. We will see, thanks for thinking of that, Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts