Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheers mates

I finally got around to scanning some of my old family photos that you folks would all appreciate. The coolest ones are of my mom and dad sitting on their individual Triumphs and a couple shots of my dad's bobber. They were taken in 52 but I don't know the vintage of the bikes.

I'd like to post them here and in an album, but can't ever figure out how to. Anyone willing to help?

·
Super Moderator
13,313 Posts
You must first submit a photo to the photo section moderators and title it "user maintained - your username". After some time a new photo album will appear in the alphabetical section pertaining to the first letter of your username. Then you can create folders and upload your pix. It helps to send a personal message to Shawn, this forum's moderator, and ask for help if you can't get it going; it does take some time as there are lots of members wanting to have photo albums.

OR

You can just get a photobucket, shutterfly, or some other free on-line photo host account, and link from there. I do both...

[ This message was edited by: GrandPaulZ on 2006-11-10 22:27 ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts