Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

Please, somebody knows if I can use a standard Triumph USB to ECU cable with TuneEcu in my Daytona 955i 06?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your answer!

I have read the manual and I saw that I need a: "Cable for connecting to the dedicated 16-pin diagnostic plug of the Engine Control Module (ECM): USB/OBDII cable with FTDI chip set and associated CDM (D2XX) ver. 2.06.00 drivers or higher." but here in Brazil this cable is more than USD$50.00 to use with Audi and VolksWagen...

And my workshop has an original Triumph cable, so I'm just curious if I can use this cable with TuneEcu...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hi,

I never had the chance the original Triumph cable test.

Try it out.

BR, Tom

Thanks for your answer!

I have read the manual and I saw that I need a: "Cable for connecting to the dedicated 16-pin diagnostic plug of the Engine Control Module (ECM): USB/OBDII cable with FTDI chip set and associated CDM (D2XX) ver. 2.06.00 drivers or higher." but here in Brazil this cable is more than USD$50.00 to use with Audi and VolksWagen...

And my workshop has an original Triumph cable, so I'm just curious if I can use this cable with TuneEcu...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I assume then Brazilian is referring to the Actia connection cable which is serial and not usb as described. Don't think the Actia cable can be used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts