·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
39 Posts

$15.00, how can you beat that?
I figure it will help to pass the time during as the plague descends upon us.
$14.91, bought- more propaganda for the friends, family and lovely wife. If I can get more "can you make it look like that awesome bike?" and work to prevent the "why did you buy that rust bucket, and why does it feel like you love it more than me?" then I think we're in the black on this one. ;-p

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would your price be $45? I got the Triumph book and a Who album I've been meaning to get for $42 shipped.

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
It says that my price is $45.11

At that price I'll just take a nap for free.
Seems like Amazon's pricing algorithm got to you. My price is $14.91, although I'm not going to buy it.

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just FYI, I got the $45 price as well. However if you click on see all 3 formats and editions, you'll see the $14 one.

·
Read Only
165 Posts
I've been browsing it for a couple years in a bookstore I just visit infrequently. I haven't bought because they wanted (at least) $45 bucks for it - and it was pretty much a pictures book. Goes right up through 2017. A steal at $15.

Edit, Once I saw the cover I realized that I was thinking of a more recent book, The Art of Triumph Motorcycles. I have read the subject book, e-copy from Hoopla and enjoyed it very much too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You have to shop carefully at Amazon, I was able to buy a "used" copy of "Triumph- The art of the motorcycle" for $3.50 plus $3.99 for shipping. This was a perfectly new volume sold as used (provably an overstock, with a small intentional tear on book cover); a great buy for a $50 book. Bargain hunting has its rewards, read on!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm still waiting for my copy to show.
Shipping on things is either really fast or super slow these days.
Oh well, I waited this long to get the book a few more days won't kill me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts