Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help guys not sure what the going rate is for a triumph adventurer sissy bar and want to list this as a buy it now on ebay. Any help would be appreciated comes with the bolts and alll. I don't use it as my wife and no one else rides on the back....figure some one else would get more use out of it and I can get some upgrades on some other parts

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
I've always had my best success on e-bay with the auction format.
Sometimes people will actually bid higher than what your actually paid for an item.
If not, 2/3 to 3/4 of the dealer price should easily be met.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would agree. As an avid ebayer I generally let the market dictate the price. Reason being is if you set it to high, people arent going to bite. To low, you will get a return but maybe not as much as you could. For instance, I just bought a stock single seater for my Adventure on ebay for only 60 dollars buy it now, the buy it now price on another was 200. Auction format your certainly going to sell it and get something from it within a week!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
adventurer sissy bar...

Hey Now,
When You decide on a price PLEASE p.m. me I have been looking for one for some time to no avail and I would be interested in first crack at it.....
thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Adveturer Sissy bar

If anyone out there has a sissy bar for a 2001 MK2 Adventurer I would be really interested. Many thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know all the years and styles this will fit

does it fit the thunderbrid and legend...one guy said yes on said no

1 - 8 of 8 Posts