Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
recently bought the pants,
untill now no complaints, pants are dry, windproof,

·
Registered
366 Posts
Triumph Motorcycles are awesome, no doubt. But IMHO Triumph clothing is a rip off. Try Joe Rocket, Scorpion, Alpinestars, Icon, etc. Much better prices for same quality (if not better). Just my .02.

·
Registered
455 Posts
anyone has used the triumph acton pants?

are they waterproof?
grindal ,

I have the Action Jacket and it's waterproof and I like it alot . I wear it everymorning on the way to work as it keeps me warm also ..

Sadly I am too big to fit into the Action pants but I see you got a set already :) nice .

The Jacket while not to many pockets is a nice item for any price and was a bargin IMO .

++++

Been reading about your hard bags on other posts , you ever run a screen ? If so the Parabellum Scout would look nice on that bike of yours with those bags and Top Case .

cheers
spro

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
++++

Been reading about your hard bags on other posts , you ever run a screen ? If so the Parabellum Scout would look nice on that bike of yours with those bags and Top Case .

cheers
spro[/QUOTE]

i have seen a picture of a bonnie with the parabellum scout fairin, but it looks so big for this bike?... allmost like a harley (touring model ) never had a screen on my bike's so i have no idea how it feels like.. but when i ride, i ride mostly with my helmet fully open (system helmet) i like the wind in my face while riding :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts