Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
DB, is that your bike? If so what do you think of the Shark pipes? I know one person who has them and he is not very happy with them.

And did you buy the seat or make it?
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4Triumph, it does look like the same tank I had on my '76 Honda 750-four Supersport, but maybe cut a bit to lower the profile.

Belgians, thanks for the hospitality! I'll have a place to sleep, since my wife is already living there, but I'll never turn down a beer! In fact, I'll be there (Brussels) Dec. 15 - Jan. 4. Anybody want to meet for a drink?

·
Registered
258 Posts
The sharks are mainly for clearance- when you corner a thruxton hard, the headpipes and first bend of low-style mufflers hit. That's why they're popular with the race crowd. I just put them on my Thruxton for that reason. I'll report back this spring-plusses and minuses.

·
Registered
99 Posts
On 2006-11-26 09:47, Caffeinated wrote:
DB, is that your bike? If so what do you think of the Shark pipes? I know one person who has them and he is not very happy with them.

Thanks,
Steve
no it isn't ! I have the bonneville T 100...
the gas tank is from a honda b'oll dor 900 or 750...

·
Registered
99 Posts
On 2006-11-28 14:01, dbcompetition wrote:
On 2006-11-26 09:47, Caffeinated wrote:

Thanks,
Steve
no it isn't ! I have the bonneville T 100...
the gas tank is from a honda b'oll dor 900 or 750...
sorry: it's Boll D'or :razz:

·
Registered
99 Posts
"Dec. 15 - Jan. 4. Anybody want to meet for a drink?"

There will be around 10 - 12 bonneville owners at the Ace Cafe 30th Dec 11.00 onwards for dinner, coffee, chat WHY come over and join us

Phil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.