Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was gonna say I hope you don't run into too many t-storms out in western KS, but as warm and humid as it is here, the rain might feel pretty good. 90's and humid really sucks. Actually fairly dry in Wichits now, says only 21% humidity and 100, lol, but front coming in from colorado way.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I was gonna say I hope you don't run into too many t-storms out in western KS, but as warm and humid as it is here, the rain might feel pretty good. 90's and humid really sucks. Actually fairly dry in Wichits now, says only 21% humidity and 100, lol, but front coming in from colorado way.
I was on the edge of serious stuff through MO gut didn't get any. I'd have taken some rain gladly in KS today. ADV report is updated and I'm in CO thankfully. Good trip so far but its been really hot most of the way.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Utah is hot, very very hot, but worth every minute. I wouldn't mind being back in CO's snowy peaks for a few hours though. Tomorrow I'll start the day out with Arches NP hopefully before the tourists all arrive, there here by the boatload and that's not so cool,

41 - 45 of 45 Posts