Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
(From the Picture Post thread: )
Hi everyone. Here is my Streety in her current form. I have further plans for her, but I have to get these past the "trouble and strife" somehow...

Hey there. Nice bike...where did you get those awesome union jack tank protector

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks Chana.

This was my solution to paint scuffing issues...

Those are my design - one of a kind decals I had made up by a sign writer mate from TOMCC Franklin (NZ)...

He rides a nice 955 Daytona with a few custom touches as you can probably imagine.

Have since added a black tank pad

I'd like to think the motorcycling gods will take care of pretenders that try to replicate

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah that may be true but then I'm only interested in my Streety - not making money, and besides, now she's unique.

If I'd had a white one I'd have done the Union Jack in the traditional red, white and blue - that'd look bad arse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Short,

They are awesome... I have some transparent scuff protectors on my street but nothing compares to yours... if you ever consider making a limited number I'll put my hand up for one...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've put some stickers on the bellypan, Arrow-as I have the system. Arai-only ever wear their lids. Alpinestars-fantastic gloves. A small st.george's cross on the flyscreen visor.Blue rimtape

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts