Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ness Messes

Ness is one of the foremost designers around, although some people believe he and his crew are chemically dependent on Timothy Leary's efforts....
He's waaaay out there in terms of radical designs, some good some not, don't know how people afford them either, guess he's designing for rock stars and High Income people....
I prefer the Triumph if I have to choose, never was fond of three wheelers, graduated from those at age seven. Have to admit to owning a sidecar but consider that a different matter altogether.

·
Registered
229 Posts
trike

Ah thats a pic i took In Ferndown, not sure where it was done but it was made for him in England. Note the shifter as the old fella had a prosthetic leg, he was so excited to be picking the bike up despite the rain!

Cheers
Clive

·
Banned
268 Posts
That's one of those bolt on set of wheels isn't it , it leaves the drive wheel standard and just uses outriggers to look like a trike

·
Lifetime Premium
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like the rear wheel is removed, as they have added a belt drive and there is no wheel obscuring it from view.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts