Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The credit crunch is biting hard so we're clearing stock at LESS THAN COST before Christmas to recoup some money we laid out on big stock piles of pipes as sales have slowed

So now is the time to grab a bargain - from now until December 14th (so Christmas delivery is GUARANTEED)

1050 ST Carbon triple pipes - delivered anywhere in the USA $565 (UK £349 delivered)

We only have 20 sets that I can do at this price and it only lasts until December 14th to raise funds for a new project launching in January - it's less than they cost us to build so never to be repeated!!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Personally I consider it a benefit when approved vendors bring something to my attention that might be of interest to me - we always have the option not to read something if we don't want to... and without their support, we would have no forum and nothing to read,so...

Keeping bringing me smoking deals and keep paying for my free advice and friendship! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Kludge,

The definition of spam is unwanted irrelevent junk mail.

This ad is relevent to our bikes and of interest to us, therefore not spam.

Thanks for the offer Wolf. Would a new download be required after install?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Funilly enough vendors like me who pay to advertise on here are actually allowed to advertise on here!
OK, if those are the rules. Most boards I use do not allow even paying advertisers to post offers on multiple forums at once. The few I help moderate would warn or suspend an advertiser for doing that. But if it's okay by the rules here then go right ahead. I was just asking, so the sarcasm is scoring you no points with me.

ukflyer you may find that the use of the term spam has indeed expanded to include the posting of commercial messages on public forums, especially since filtering is starting to gain the upper hand in the traditional arena of email. I think it's been a while since the strict interpretation was the only one.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Hey Kludge,
All good. Wolf, British Customs, New Bonneville and Bella Corse have always had permission to let us know when they have deals on.

It's all good and I think most of the forum like it.

Wolf, that is a great deal. :)

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Kludge, Drop it.
The way DaveM and I monitor this site, don't you think we would have stopped this if it wasn't legit?

Take part in or pass on Peter's offer. ( He has done this in the past)
No comments are required.

Don

OK, if those are the rules. Most boards I use do not allow even paying advertisers to post offers on multiple forums at once. The few I help moderate would warn or suspend an advertiser for doing that. But if it's okay by the rules here then go right ahead. I was just asking, so the sarcasm is scoring you no points with me.

ukflyer you may find that the use of the term spam has indeed expanded to include the posting of commercial messages on public forums, especially since filtering is starting to gain the upper hand in the traditional arena of email. I think it's been a while since the strict interpretation was the only one.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Wolf and I have done a deal!:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
£400 (the normal price) is profitable but £350 is below cost? Interesting, if true. You're running on some razor thin margins on these!

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Just had a chat with Peter - I understand why they are doing such a splendid deal - so grab a bargain whilst you can!:D

will be fitting them prior to the first service - this weekend....:eek:

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Pull yer head in

Since when are vendors allowed to spam the boards? :mad:

Kludge I advise you to make comments like that only if you know what you are talking about.

1) If Wolf's post was spam you should have reported the thread to the mods not posted like you did.

2) Trident Exhausts are a paying advertiser on this website and Wolf (Peter) is as such allowed to post as he has.

3) If it was spam and we get it from time to time, then the moderators would delete the post and instantly ban the user, this happens all the time.

Sorry for the overkill Kludge I didn't see The Don's post till after I put this up.

But what is said above are the facts here.

Carry on Peter.:eek:

DaveM:cool:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts