Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hideous aftermarket fairing on my Trident. I'm thinking of replacing the head bearings over Christmas, and while I've got the front apart I thought I'd sort out the fairing and possibly the bars too, maybe fitting something flatter. I've got a spare top yoke from a 750 Trident which I could get drilled and fitted with conventional bar clamps ahead of stripping the bike down.

But I digress - the reason for my posting was to ask if anyone has any ideas as to how to sort the front end out visually? The wiring behind my fairing is like spaghetti, and from previous postings I understand that it's difficult to fit into the original headlight mount. I don't have any of the original fittings, so will buy an aftermarket headlight (or lights). But which one? And how to make a tidy job of the wiring?

Has anyone upgraded their bike in this way? Any tips or pictures gratefully received.

·
Premium Member
6,462 Posts
I have a (T3) Sprint fairing I bought & never fitted - bolts straight on to Trident. It's complete with frame, headlights, screen etc. PM me if you're interested, cheers.
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts