Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shifting on my 97 Trident (just bought a few weeks ago) doesn't seem as smooth as it should, and the fluid in the mc reservoir is a little dark. Consequently I'm going to pull the mc apart and open up the slave cylinder and clean/service everything. Any suggestions out there for OEM parts or compatible parts to use. I've read that some Kawasaki master cylinders are identical and that I might be able to use them...just not really sure. I've got the diagrams from Bikebandit.com and assume I will need the piston set, but probably not the diaphram for the mc and the piston set for the slave, as well as new banjo washers all around. Am I missing anything??? Anyone got parts numbers or cross references??? thanks in advance

Bernie

·
Registered
58 Posts
I might have an extra rebuild kit lying around. I'll see if I can find it if you want. Might be a good excuse to get together since you're right around the corner....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks Jamie. Let me know what you want for it if you find the rebuild kit, and what type of beer to stock up for you!

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts