Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 790 silver Bonne, looks great, sounds fantastic: Madaz sraight through peashooters, Front forks tricked up by Promecha, ikon springs progressive dampening etc when I go for a ride with the boys, (who all ride sport bikes) they all seem to love whizzing by me at 250km to my 150km I keep a check on my mirrors but I cant see them all, the [email protected][email protected]>|}$. What I want to do is to get the beast up to 170 odd kmh comfy so I take the edge off the sewing machine whines as they go past. Now I am going to get a18t sprocket to stop looking for 6th, I am going to run a new filter K&N or Uni ? is there a great difference between the 2 types or is it marginal?, I will need to get new jets and needles, I have limited mechanical knowledge if I bought a jet and needle kit could I do it or should I just give it all to the man and have it dyno'd would it all up, give me an extra 20 odd cruisier km per hour or would it just make it more responsive in the throttle, if you have any other ideas for a few extra kmh I would appreciate your estwhile comments

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys I really just wanted to go that litte bit faster with less vibration, faster as to discourage their childish hijinks and less vibration so my eyes stayed in their sockets, cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.