Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Tracker's donation to Ol' Yeller...

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Cheapbastard 
#1 ·
Nope, it's not the mirrors, those were courteous of Mr OKCTriple(with a little persuasion of course :wink: :-D ). Anyways, Tracker told me I had to post a pic up here of what he sent me, and hell, I kinda like 'em. Only got one problem, how do I keep the d*mn things from flap'n in my face? :-D

sorry that the pics are bad Tracker, I can't roll speedy out in the sunlight right now, she don't have a kickstand! :wink: :-D

See less See more
#3 ·
Stuff em down yer pants, might get more tottie on the back that way. :-D Plus when ya drop yer pants they'd know they were in for a real game of craps :-D

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2006-11-21 18:29 ]

#10 ·
Ya know cheap! I found out that yellow helps moderate theta waves in the brain. It trigers certain synoptic impulses in the brain, similiar when THC (ah weed stuff) is inhaled. Now with that said it might also be prudent to inform you that constant exposure to this color and with the addition of this THC has been determined by the surgeon general to cause long term health problems. It is advisable that you cease this addiction immidately! and seek professional help. Call your nearest methadone clinic for more information in kicking this YELLOW addiction. Good luck..sean

#11 ·
Hey Cheap, how come those mirrors look better on you bike then they did on mine? You also did a good job of getting them adjusted to work well and look good.

#14 ·
On 2006-11-21 20:38, OKCTriple wrote:
Hey Cheap, how come those mirrors look better on you bike then they did on mine? You also did a good job of getting them adjusted to work well and look good.
well man, I'm not sure that's exactly how they will look once I git them fully adjusted. Ol' yeller still has no kickstand or pegs and stuff, so I haven't had a chance to sit on her and adjust 'em like needed. Hopefully I can still keep them fairly low to the bars like that though, 'cause they do look good! Thanks fer the deal OKCTriple! :-D

#17 ·
I'll bite...
How can you be a "cheap bastard" if you have the means for a track bike? (I would have loved to have kept my F4i for the track, but it was a necessary part of the downpayment - as was my soul - for the S3).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.